THOSE TATTOOS THAT HAVE AN ANCHOR AND SAY ‘I REFUSE TO SINK’ ARE SO STUPID DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT ANCHORS ARE LITERALLY SUPPOSED TO SINK THAT’S THE POINT OF THEM IF YOU WANT A TATTOO THAT SAYS THAT MAKE THE PICTURE BE OF A POOL NOODLE OR SOME FLOATIES OR SOMETHING
what about a pool noodle in shape of an anchor that says I refuse to sink
- The Academy: Well-dressed hipster.
- Blue Devils: Intelligent nerd that everyone wants to be and secretly kind of loves/hates.
- Blue Knights: Musical freak with an iPod has thousands of classical songs on it.
- Blue Stars: The future engineering major that builds things out of materials they find around the house.
- Bluecoats: Cool, popular kid that makes a statement whenever they're around.
- Boston Crusaders: Well-traveled kid who likes to spend their summers on the east coast.
- The Cadets: Old-fashion, nice guy that's going into the Army.
- Carolina Crown: BD's rival that has a great taste in fashion.
- Cascades: The forgetful one; they always borrow a pencil or paper.
- Cavaliers: The buff guy that's really into gaming and technology.
- Colts: A strong reader who enjoys spending a lot of time alone, but is also outgoing when they want to be.
- Crossmen: The theater kid who really likes to wear capes.
- Glassmen: The student that got to study abroad in Europe for a year.
- Jersey Surf: Fun party animal that's the life of the classroom.
- Madison Scouts: Sporty one because they grew up in an all male household.
- Mandarins: The quiet Asian student that doesn't speak much.
- Oregon Crusaders: Outdoors kid who enjoys camping and spending a lot of time in nature.
- Pacific Crest: The photographer who spends their free time at the beach.
- Phantom Regiment: Really quiet kid whose parents were killed.
- Pioneer: The one with Irish roots that likes to talk about it.
- Santa Clara Vanguard: The artistic one who really enjoys painting and art history.
- Spirit of Atlanta: The fashionable, jazzy, and cute kid with a lot of admirers.
- Troopers: Their family members have fought in every single war and their favorite subject is history.
Shout out to the people who have already asked the exact questions from my homework on yahoo answers